Before we explain how we do our YouTube Marketing just thought you might need a few facts about YouTube you might like to know:
- The total number of people who use YouTube – 1,300,000,000.
- 300 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute!
- Almost 5 billion videos are watched on Youtube every single day.
- YouTube gets over 30 million visitors per day
- In an average month, 8 out of 10 18-49 year-olds watch YouTube.
- By 2025, half of the viewers under 32 will not subscribe to a pay-TV service.
- 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV
- The total number of hours of video watched on YouTube each month – 3.25 billion.
- 10,113 Youtube videos generated over 1 billion views.
- The average number of mobile YouTube video views per day is 1,000,000,000
- The average mobile viewing session lasts more than 40 minutes. This is up with more than 50% year-over-year.
- Female users are 38% and male users are 62%.
- User Percentage by Age 18-24 – 11%, 25-34 – 23%, 35-44 – 26%, 45-54 – 16%, 50-64 – 8%, 65+ – 3%, unknown age – 14%.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- YouTube overall and even YouTube on mobile alone reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- The number of hours people spend watching videos (aka watch time) on YouTube is up 60% year-over-year, the fastest growth we’ve seen in 2 years.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).
- Sources: youtube.com/yt/press/statistics.html, thinkwithgoogle.com
So as you can see that YouTube videos are searched and viewed at an amazing amount that is continuing to grow. Plus as you can see that a lot of that is done on mobile devices. I sure your company would like to reach this group and let them know about how your business can help them.
Our video SEO consists on ranking videos in YouTube for longtail keywords about your type of business or service for local cities.
The image on your left is an example of a customer that we ranked the videos for the keyword “Garage Door repair Kingsville TX”.
So as you can see if somebody searched this keyword they would see the business name and phone number to call without even having to watch the video.
The Video SEO is a continue basis since we have to make sure that the video ranks for the keywords. Plus we continue to add new videos for other cities and related keywords.
We do the Video SEO with videos that we provide and customize from our large video production inventory. If your business has a video itself that you would like for us to use for Video SEO and rank for keywords in your local city that can be arranged.
Our video production inventory has videos in many local niches that cover dentistry, contractors, real estate, lawyers, restaurants, medical field, automotive, health, fitness, salons, spas, pet services, roofers, landscaping, plumbers, pest control, chiropractor, cleaning services, HVAC, accountant and much more.
If you have any questions or interested in getting started please contact us.
YouTube Advertising is kinda unlike other advertising platforms cause it is all about videos and you know who is watching your video ad. Like I said Video ad. We can help you in that area and produce a custom video for you.
Methods we use to promote our customers are to have the ads to just appear in their local coverage area and for the type of demographics of their customers. YouTube ads are kinda like commercials that appear right before a video starts, during the video or to appear during when a keyword is searched. Think about the power of branding that this can do for your local business. An example when a person is getting ready to watch a video about how to repair a toilet and your plumbing video appears before the video. This similar example could work for many types of businesses.